Updated February 27, 2017
Welcome to The Money Post . We are happy you’re here, and hope the website provides useful information. With that, we also want to share the requisite legal disclaimers.
Throughout the site and herein, the term The Money Post (and its former name, ‘Women & Money Magazine‘ or ‘womenandmoneymag.com’ or ‘themoneypostblog.com’) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to this website and the owner of this website, The Post Group, LLC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, reader, or viewer of this website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information and educational purposes only, and can be considered opinion. It is not professional financial advice. For professional financial advise, you should seek the services of the type of certified financial professional who can assist you with your personal situation and needs.
- While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Again, the content found here is not professional advice, is general in nature and may be considered opinion.
- You are 100% responsible for how you choose to use information you find on this website and the information contained and related herein, including newsletters, downloadable guides, courses and products. You understand that the content on this website and content downloadable from this website is for your general information and use only; it is not professional advice. You are responsible for how you use said content.
- Your use of any information or materials on or from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not and can not be liable. Everyone has unique needs and circumstances and each person uses information differently and has different strengths, skills, knowledge and resources at their disposal. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any choices or decisions you make regarding your personal situation or any products, services or information you use as a result of using this website is appropriate for you. We also suggest that you do due diligence and exercise caution before using any information from this or any source.
- You understand and agree that we do not guarantee, nor are we responsible for, results of any kind from information taken from this website. Every individual learns and uses information differently. Therefore you are responsible for knowing what information may be useful for you as well as how you use that information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions and we expressly are held harmless of any liability for any such inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions to the fullest extent of the law.
- The info and opinions shared and expressed by financial and other experts and outside sources on this website are their own, and not those of The Post Group LLC. The Post Group LLC is in no way responsible for them, or for how you may use that info. References to experts and sources on this website do not in any way constitute an endorsement or recommendation of those experts and sources.
- References from this website to any entity, product, service or information do not in any way constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
- All views and opinions expressed on this site are solely those of the author of the post. The Post Group LLC and all related individuals and entities are not responsible for any information presented in the content on this site.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. Contents may also be edited after publishing without notice, though our general practice is to note that an edited article has been edited at the bottom of the article page.
- Per Federal Trade Commission guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned or linked to, through advertising, sponsorships, affiliate programs or otherwise. While we do not endorse or guarantee any product on the site, or the results from using said product, it’s our personal policy not to put anything on the site that we wouldn’t use ourselves or recommend to friends and family. At the same time, anything you choose to use–whether products or information–are at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for the choices you make. Always do your due diligence before choosing any product. If you do not agree, please do not use this site.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and articles. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website, or material found on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, The Money Post or The Post Group LLC is acknowledged and noted where it appears on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New Jersey and the United States.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Money Post. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Money Post and The Post Group, LLC take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over that or any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website and its content are copyright of © The Post Group LLC. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Post Group, LLC